Why Choose Rick's Automotive?
Our goal is to develop a partnership with our customers to keep their vehicles safe and dependable. Trusting a repair facility with your automotive needs is no small matter. We do everything within our control to build and earn that trust every day, and have been doing it since 1984.
We think our goals are made evident by our mission statement which reads:
Rick's Automotive is committed to achieving total customer satisfaction by delivering error-free service on time with service second to none.
We fulfill this goal in three ways:
1. To make the needed repairs done right the first time.
2. To make recommendations for regularly scheduled maintenance that will reduce the overall operation cost, as well as make suggestions for repairs that are in your best interest relating to the condition of your vehicle. Our customers come to us for advice on how to best maintain their vehicle.
3. To educate you about your vehicle so that you can make more qualified decisions regarding its care and maintenance.
Some of the benefits of coming to us for repairs:
- Problem Solving is Our Specialty!
- Competent ASE Certified Technicians
- One-Stop-Service for All Your Vehicle Needs, including factory scheduled maintenance
- 36 Month / 36,000 Mile No Hassle Warranty! Call for details!
- 24 Hour Towing
- Convenient Early bird/Night owl drop off
- One day service on most work
- Car rental available
- Centrally located in downtown Cleburne
- Our Code of Ethics To perform high quality repair and service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an Itemized invoice for parts and services which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service
- To promote good will between motorist and members of the Automotive Service Association.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing , or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises can not be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for five years.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.